The sturdy BaseCamp travel presses are designed for brewing outdoors, but ideal for brewing anywhere. Features the patented Bru Stop™ press technology for a delightfully smooth, rich tasting brew, and a threaded lid that helps retain heat and prevent spills.
The BaseCamp comes in two sizes – 32 fl oz or 48 fl oz
Features of the BaseCamp French presses:
- Patented Bru Stop™ press technology halts the extraction process once fully pressed down to prevent bitter tasting coffee, and grounds in your cup!
- Stainless steel body, plastic top lid, plastic press-screen form with fine mesh metal screen and metal Bru Stop™ plate
- Bru Stop™ press assembly can be dis-assembled for easy cleaning
- Screw on top lid with latch to prevent spills and retain heat
- Double wall, vacuum insulated stainless steel body
- Rugged & durable with rubber-grip handle
- BPA-free lid & inner components
- Padded rubber bottom base
- Keeps your bru hot for hours!
32 oz. size:
- Brews 32 fl.oz. (946ml)
- Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 9.5″
48 oz. size:
- Brews 48 fl.oz. (1420ml)
- Measures 6.5″ x 4.5″ x 11″